this week was a long week. As of sunday, i didnt have a companion. its hard being alone, even though i was with two other elders.... it was rough.. But my companion came of friday. It was super nice to have him... His name is Elder Centeno (Cen tay no) He is from Nueva Ecija. Its near Manila. He is the youngest zone leader in the mission. So far to this date that i have ever heard of.. he is about a year out only. But he is great! Im glad i get to train him.
So we should be having a bunch of baptisms this next month. im really excited for that... hopefully they will all stay strong.
Also i got to see Sister Smith! it turns out that she is in my zone!! We went to pick her up from the bus terminal and it was really weird... im sure it was awkward for her cuz it was really awkward for me... I had no idea what to do! I thought, hey, she is family so maybe i can give her a hug... then i thought...well we are both missionaries so maybe not.... i had no idea what to do! So i did what came natural. I shook her hand. Its really nice to have her here. She is going to be a great missionary. She will have a great time here.
Well we have to go to a lesson now.. hopefully we will make it on time..
I love you all very much
Love ELder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment