Dad and I saw hunger games this weekend. It came out. I'll have to make a list of movies that you might like to watch when you get back. I didn't read the book..but three chapters. But I enjoyed the movie. Everyone said it was pretty much true to the book. Didn't you read those books or just the other boys. I can't remember.
Ya i read all the books and loved em.
Where will you watch conference? or not?
We get to go to ormoc and watch it at the stake center.
Where have you noticed the Lord's hand most this week? (from Corin)
This week, the Lord helped me the most one day as i was feeling quite homesick, and just down. during one lesson i gave my testimony and i forgot my troubles. so by helping strengthening someone else, the Lord strengthened me.
What are you planning to do for pday today?
today was just kinda blah. its already almost over. we updated our area book and our rescue binder(less active and recent converts) did some laundry, still have lots more to do.
Have you bought a camera yet? (send some pictures)
i havent yet. i looked in tacloban and they are all pretty expensive. so im still shopping.
Share something about the customs and culture of the area. (from Corin)
hmmm... well the people here think that by getting your head wet from rain, you will get sick.
Are you happy about staying with Elder Wood? I wonder how Elder Morris feels with 3 new companions? Is Elder Wood ready to get to a new area? What nice consistency though.
ya im happy staying with him, its all good. He is super ready for a change of envirionment. as am i. ive been here for long enough. ha.. elder morris is just goofy. ha i think hes just fine now.
No comments:
Post a Comment